Friday, December 16, 2016

semester 1 review for e-comm

For e-comm video strained we are done with the class for the semester. Were doing a reflection on our first semester and how it all turned out and for me my semester went by really really fast, we did a lot of stuff in a short amount of time.

My favorite project I did was the Caleb Brandes acting story, it was by far my best video I made of the year and it was my favorite one to film too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huF4HrcfX_M

The whole thing lasted for about 2 to 3 weeks i would film him during school hours (when we were supposed to be in class), I also got his girlfriend at the time to film an interview with her about caleb

Some of the challenges we faced were of course leaving class to film, we didn't exactly get permission to leave class and we would often get sent back to class, and since I borrowed him so much all of the teachers got to know me and wouldn't let me film with him.

Along the way I learned about ambition and what filmmakers go through to film something, I learned more about film and editing along the way too

My overall opinion about my projects is that I tried my best at what I was given, I'm not really into convergence which is news and interviews and stuff, but I think I did the best with what I had at the time


My class time in class was used relatively good, I use it to work on projects and get my head focused on what is to come for later, I usually listen to music while I'm in class too

What I loved most about this semester was the filming part, I love to film and edit videos, and this class gave me the opportunity to fill my need for it.

What I would change is I would have more time to work on projects and videos and have more control over what we can film

I really want to  direct or write the short film for sophomores next semester. my final thoughts are that I really love e-comm and the teachers are amazing, I would never leave

No comments:

Post a Comment